Dema Mixrite Tf-5 Fertilizer Injector
Mixrite TF-5 injectors are positive displacement water driven injectors. No electricity needed. There is constant concentration of additive no matter what pressure and flow. The solution is added in proportion to the water flow for accuracy. The TF models have adjustable injection rates.
TF-5 is a low to medium flow unit used for fertilizers, pesticides and other additives for farming and irrigation. Not intended for strong acids and alkalis or solvents. Flow rates of .88 - 22 GPM. The TF-5 has 1” MPT inlet/outlet connections. Providing higher flow rates, less friction loss and longer life than comparable models.
- Chemically resistant nylon reinforce fiberglass body on all models
- Stainless steel springs for durability
- Easily replaceable wear parts
- Higher operating range from 14.7 PSI to 120 PSI
- Hose barbs with swivel for easy installation
- Models available with Injection rates from 0.1% to 5%
- Flow rate from .88 – 22 GPM depending on model
- Includes pick-up/suction tubing with foot valve strainer
- Anti-Siphon Valve located on water out connection prevents chemical siphoning when pump stops
- Two mounting brackets included (use one for wall mount or two for optional leg stand installation)