Drip System Headquarters
Mccrometer Saddle-Type Flow Meter
The McCrometer Saddle-Type Flow Meter is an M0300 Strap-On model that is manufactured to comply with applicable provisions of AWWA Standard No. C704-02 for propeller-type flow meters.
- Center pivot systems
- Sprinkler irrigation systems
- Drip irrigation systems
- Golf course and park water management
- Gravity turnouts from underground pipelines
- Commercial nurseries
- Water and wastewater management
• The fabricated stainless steel saddle eliminates the fatigue-related breakage common to cast iron and aluminum saddles and provides unsurpassed corrosion protection.
• Fabricated stainless steel construction offers the additional advantage of being flexible enough to conform to an out-of-true pipe.
• Impellers are manufactured of high-impact plastic, capable of retaining their shape and accuracy over the life of the meter.
• Each impeller is individually calibrated at the factory to accommodate the use of any standard McCrometer register, and since no change gears are used, the M0300 can be field-serviced without the need for factory recalibration.
• Factory lubricated, stainless steel bearings are used to support the impeller shaft.
• The shielded bearing design limits the entry of materials and fluids into the bearing chamber providing maximum bearing protection.
• The instantaneous flow rate indicator is standard and available in gallons per minute, cubic feet per second, liters per second and other units.
• The register is driven by a flexible steel cable with a magnetically coupled drive, encased within a protective vinyl liner.
• The register housing protects both the register and cable drive system from moisture while allowing clear reading of the flow rate indicator and totalizer.