Kifco T200L Water-Reel
Kifco Model T200L Water-Reel®
- Turbine Driven Water-Reel® with 1.9" ID x 580' MDPE Tube
- Simple, reliable, portable irrigation for sports fields, golf courses pastures, hobby farms, small agriculture ranches, and construction sites
- Automatic shutoff allows for unattended operation
- Mechanical level wind system with safety features for uniform, reliable tube rewinding
- Rugged construction demonstrated by over 40 years of production
- Kifco authorized dealer
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The Kifco Model T200L uses a turbine drive which operates as low as 60 psi and 28 GPM (only 10 psi or less used in the turbine) and features simple and accurate speed control making it
- Sprinkler selector valve easily allows for automatic sprinkler shutoff at the end of the run or continued operation
- Three-wheeled chassis for extra stability and three large flotation tires make transport by small garden tractor or utility vehicle simple
Tube Inner Diameter/Length: 1.9" x 580'
Irrigated Width: 108 - 211'
Irrigated Length: 634 - 685'
Irrigated Area Per Run (Acres): 2.3 - 3.2
Drive System: Turbine or Engine
GPM Range: 36 - 115
Inlet PSI Range: 61 - 148 (Turbine) 51 - 138 (Engine)
Hours Per Full Run: 4.6 - 27 (Turbine) 8.4 - 16.8 (Engine)
Retraction Speed 21.5 - 126 ft. per hour
Dry Weight (lbs) 1,290
Weight With Water (lbs) 2,000
Inlet Diameter 2" Male Camlock
Supply Hose 15' 2" Male x Female Camlock
Sprinkler Included: Sime HIDRA
Warranty: One (1) year manufacturer; 5-year pro-rated tube warranty
Made in the USA
Best uses for the B-Series Water-Reels
- Flexibility to perform athletic field irrigation on multiple fields with one machine.
- Irrigates sports fields in a single pass.
- Softens ground to reduce player injury.
- Only Kifco offers a machine specifically designed to cool, rinse, and condition synthetic turf fields.
- Can water the entire field, end-zone to end-zone and sideline
- It softens the soil for better, safer footing in show arenas and stables.
- Watering equestrian arenas provides excellent dust control.
- Garden irrigation is perfect for watering large vegetable gardens, flowers, organic produce, and fruit.
- Cemetery irrigation improves the appearance of the grounds and increases the value of burial plots.
- It lowers maintenance costs because there are no in-ground heads to repair or winterize.
- It improves the recovery of damaged turf in high traffic areas.