Kifco E110 Water-Reel
Kifco Model E110 Water-Reel®
- FREE BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGER INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- DC Electric Driven Water-Reel® with 1.1" ID x 280' MDPE Tube
- Simple, reliable, portable irrigation for pastures, paddocks, riding arenas, sports fields, vegetables, and residential settings
- Automatic shutoff allows for unattended operation
- Mechanical level wind system with safety features for uniform, reliable tube rewinding
- Rugged construction demonstrated by over 40 years of production
- Authorized Kifco Dealer
- Optional Solar Panel Kit: Kifco Model E110 can be equipped with a highly efficient solar panel kit which eliminates the need for an electrical charge.
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The Kifco Model E110 uses a DC electric retraction motor and can operate as low as 23 psi and 3 GPM for up to 40 hours on a full charge (Battery not included)
- Sprinkler selector valve easily allows for automatic sprinkler shutoff at the end of the run or continued operation
- Two large flotation tires make transport by hand or small garden tractor simple
- Optional Solar Panel Kit: award winning design offers hassle free outdoor use.
Tube Inner Diameter/Length: 1.1" x 280'
Irrigation Width: 58 - 110'
Irrigated Length: 309 - 335'
Irrigated Area Per Run (Acres): 0.4 - 0.7
Drive System: Electric Motor
GPM Range: 3 - 26
Inlet PSI Range: 23 - 100
Hours Per Full Run: 1.80 - 9.3
Retraction Speed 30' - 160'
Dry Weight (lbs) 300
Weight With Water (lbs) 369
Inlet Diameter 1.5" Male Camlock
Supply Hose 15' 1.5" Male x Female Camlock
Sprinkler Included: SIME K1
Warranty: One (1) year manufacturer; 5-year pro-rated tube warranty
Best uses for the B-Series Water-Reels
- Flexibility to perform athletic field irrigation on multiple fields with one machine.
- Irrigates sports fields in a single pass.
- Softens ground to reduce player injury.
- Only Kifco offers a machine specifically designed to cool, rinse, and condition synthetic turf fields.
- Can water the entire field, end-zone to end-zone and sideline
- It softens the soil for better, safer footing in show arenas and stables.
- Watering equestrian arenas provides excellent dust control.
- Garden irrigation is perfect for watering large vegetable gardens, flowers, organic produce, and fruit.
- Cemetery irrigation improves the appearance of the grounds and increases the value of burial plots.
- It lowers maintenance costs because there are no in-ground heads to repair or winterize.
- It improves the recovery of damaged turf in high traffic areas.