Kifco B140 Water-Reel
Kifco Model B140 Water-Reel
- Bellows Driven Water-Reel® with 1.4" ID x 350' MDPE Tube
- Simple, reliable, portable irrigation for sports fields, residential settings, hobby farms, and food plots
- Automatic shutoff allows for unattended operation
- Mechanical level wind system with safety features for uniform, reliable tube rewinding
- Rugged construction demonstrated by over 40 years of production
- Booster pump options available if needed
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The Kifco Model B140 uses a water-powered bellows drive which operates as low as 47 psi and 18 GPM with no additional pressure requirements making it more reliable than small turbines
- Retraction speed control dial provides easy adjustment and setting of application rate
- Sprinkler selector valve easily allows for automatic sprinkler shutoff at the end of the run or continued operation
- Three large flotation tires make transport by hand or small garden tractor simple
Tube Inner Diameter/Length: 1.4"x350'
Irrigated Width: 100 - 198'
Irrigated Length: 400 - 449'
Irrigated Area Per Run (Acres): 0.2 - 1.5
Drive System: Bellows (Learn More)
GPM Range: 18 - 80
Inlet PSI Range: 47 - 149
Hours Per Full Run: 3.7 - 10
Retraction Speed 20 - 85 ft. per hour
Dry Weight 530 lbs.
Weight With Water 775 lbs.
Inlet Diameter 1.5" Male Camlock
Supply Hose 15' 1.5" Male x Female Camlock
Sprinkler Included: Sime K1 or Sime HIDRA
Warranty: One (1) year manufacturer; 5-year pro-rated tube warranty
Made in the USA
Best uses for the B-Series Water-Reels
- Flexibility to perform athletic field irrigation on multiple fields with one machine.
- Irrigates sports fields in a single pass.
- Softens ground to reduce player injury.
- Only Kifco offers a machine specifically designed to cool, rinse, and condition synthetic turf fields.
- Can water the entire field, end-zone to end-zone and sideline
- It softens the soil for better, safer footing in show arenas and stables.
- Watering equestrian arenas provides excellent dust control.
- Garden irrigation is perfect for watering large vegetable gardens, flowers, organic produce, and fruit.
- Cemetery irrigation improves the appearance of the grounds and increases the value of burial plots.
- It lowers maintenance costs because there are no in-ground heads to repair or winterize.
- It improves the recovery of damaged turf in high traffic areas.