Kifco B110 Water-Reel
Kifco Model B110 Water-Reel®
- Bellows Driven Water-Reel® with 1.1" ID x 280' MDPE Tube
- Simple, reliable, portable irrigation for pastures, paddocks, riding arenas, sports fields, vegetables, and residential settings
- Automatic shutoff allows for unattended operation
- Mechanical level wind system with safety features for uniform, reliable tube rewinding
- Rugged construction demonstrated by over 40 years of production
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The Kifco Model B110 uses a water-powered bellows drive, which operates as low as 45 psi and four (4) GPM with no additional pressure requirements making it more reliable than small turbines.
- Retraction speed control dial provides easy adjustment and setting of application rate.
- Sprinkler selector valve easily allows for automatic sprinkler shutoff at the end of the run or continued operation.
- Two large flotation tires make transport by hand or small garden tractor simple.
Tube Inner Diameter/Length: 1.1" x 280'
Irrigated Width: 68 - 118'
Irrigated Length: 314 - 339'
Irrigated Area Per Run (Acres): 0.5 - 0.9
Drive System: Bellows
GPM Range: 4 - 27
Inlet PSI Range: 45 - 103
Hours Per Full Run: 2.3 - 14
Retraction Speed 20' - 120' Per Hour
Dry Weight (lbs) 276
Weight With Water (lbs) 345
Inlet Diameter 1.5" Male Camlock
Supply Hose 15' 1.5" Male x Female Camlock
Sprinkler Included: Sime K1
Warranty: One (1) year manufacturer; 5-year pro-rated tube warranty
Best uses for the B-Series Water-Reels
- Flexibility to perform athletic field irrigation on multiple fields with one machine.
- Irrigates sports fields in a single pass.
- Softens ground to reduce player injury.
- Only Kifco offers a machine specifically designed to cool, rinse, and condition synthetic turf fields.
- Can water the entire field, end-zone to end-zone and sideline
- It softens the soil for better, safer footing in show arenas and stables.
- Watering equestrian arenas provides excellent dust control.
- Garden irrigation is perfect for watering large vegetable gardens, flowers, organic produce, and fruit.
- Cemetery irrigation improves the appearance of the grounds and increases the value of burial plots.
- It lowers maintenance costs because there are no in-ground heads to repair or winterize.
- It improves the recovery of damaged turf in high traffic areas.