K-Rain Rps 469 Controller/Timer
The K-Rain RPS 469 irrigation controller has six individual programs to allow for efficient watering on separate programs. This product features Rain Sensor Ready (RSR) technology which allows individual stations to be controlled by a rain sensor.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Only 4 Station Models Available
- Weatherproof Enclosure – Ensures long product life.
- System Test – Allows a full system check for valve operation.
- Permanent Memory – Saves programs during power outages.
- 3 Fully Independent Programs – Up to 4 separate start times per program. Max. 12 starts per day.
- Water Conservative – Quick adjustment of watering durations in 10% increments, 10% to 200%.
- Rain Sensor Ready – Allows individual stations to be set and controlled by the sensor.
- Flexible Manual Operation – Automatic, semi-automatic and single station manual.
- Height: 8.8"
- Width: 7.9"
- Depth: 2.9"
- Station Run Times: 1 min. to 12 hours 59 min.
- Programs: 3
- Start Times: 4 per program/ 12 starts per day
- 7-day calendar with individual day selection, or 1 to 15-day interval watering, or 365-day calendar for ODD/EVEN day watering.
- Rain Sensor Ready: Inhibits automatic watering when wet conditions are detected by a suitable rain sensor.
- Master Valve/pump can be enabled or disabled by station or by programming.
- Automatic, semi-automatic and single station manual operation.
- Permanent memory saves programs during power outages.
- Power Input: 120 VAC/240 VAC
- Power Output: 24 Volt AC, 1.0 AMP
- To Solenoid Valve: 24 VAC, 0.75 AMPS max.
- Note: up to 3 valves per station on the inbuilt model.
- Total output load must not be exceeded by the valves and pump start requirements.
- Overload protection: Standard 20mm 1.0 AMP fuse
- Power Failure: 9 Volt standard alkaline battery allows remote programming and displays viewing.
- Power Failure: The controller has permanent memory so the data is always backed up even during power outages.
- Wiring: The output circuits should be installed and protected in accordance with wiring rules.