K Rain Controller For 12 Station
- 12 station model for residential and light commercial applications with a 110-volt internal transmitter.
- 8 fully independent programs allowing up to 8 starts per program, a maximum of 64 starts per day.
- Indoor/Outdoor usage.
- Water conservation allows for quick adjustment of watering durations in 10% increments, from 10% to 200.
- Rain sensor ready – accepts rain sensors and allows individual stations to be set and controlled by the sensor.
- Flexible manual operations – automatic, semi-automatic and single station manual.
- System test allows for a full system check for valve operation.
- Permanent memory saves programs during power outages.
- Weatherproof enclosure ensures a long product life.
- 2-year Limited Warranty.
- Dimensions: 9-3/8” H x 10-1/4” W x 4-1/8” D
- Station run times: 1 min - 12 hours 59 min.
- Programs: 8
- Start Times: 8 per program
- Water Schedule: 7-day calendar w/ individual day selection or 1- 15-day interval watering, or 365-day calendar for Odd/Even day watering.
- Rain sensor ready inhibits automatic watering when wet conditions are detected by a rain sensor.
- Two master valve/pump can be enabled or disabled by station or program.
- Automatic, semi-automatic and single station manual operation.
- Capable of programming remotely using a standard 9-volt battery. Permanent memory saves all programs during power outages.
- Electrical Power Supply: 110-120 VAC/ 60 Hz/ 230 VAC 50 Hz.
- Electrical Outputs: 24 Volt AC, 1.25 amp.
- To Solenoid Valve: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz 0.75 amp max.
- Total output load must not be exceeded by the valves and pump requirements.
- Overload protection: Standard 20mm 1 amp fuse.
- Power failure: 9-volt standard alkaline battery permanently maintains clock and programs. Has permanent memory so the data is always backed up during power outages.
- Wiring: The output circuits should be installed and protected in accordance with wiring rules.