Irritec Yfv Filter
The Irritec YFV Filter is a secondary filtration in systems for irrigation that result in safe filtration. The disk filter allows high efficiency and filtration precision. It can be installed in wells, outdoors or on fertigation machines.
**Available to Rain Pro customers in both 1.5-inches and 2-inches.
- Body: polypropylene
- Cover: polypropylene
- Gaskets: NBR
- Filtering element: mesh in stainless steel AISI 304 with polypropylene structure; polyester mesh with polypropylene structure; polypropylene disks
- Maximum working pressure: 8 bar at 20°
- Standard filtration grade: 120 mesh (filtration available: 50, 80, 120, 150, 200 mesh)
- Standard bypass: male threaded BSP and NPT
- The filter can be supplied with the cover fitted (no discharge) or punched (with discharge) with threaded cap
- Resists acids and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture