Hydro Rain 8 Station Indoor/Outdoor Controller with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth | HRC 400 WIFI 8
Adding to our legacy of top-of-line controllers, comes the most intuitive, feature-rich timer to date. The Hydro-Rain HRC 400 Smart Irrigation Controller, powered by B-hyve, combines the easiest-to-program controller on the market with the remote capabilities of Bluetooth and wifi.
Users can control the timer with the Android or iOS app, from their computer, or at the controller with the familiar, intuitive interface that millions of customers have come to know. A perfect controller for new installations, or for replacement applications.
The HRC 400 Smart Irrigation controller is available in 8 or 16 stations to cover most sprinkler systems.
- Four Programs—Programs A, B, C, and D offer multi-use and flexible watering schedules by days of the week, even or odd days, or at intervals of 1 to 32 days.
- 4 Start Times Per Program—Flexibility to manage schedules for variable plant requirements and soil types.
- Program Data Safely Stored—Power out? No worries! All programming information is stored in non-volatile memory.
- Manual Advance—One-button station affords convenience of quick select and advance during manual watering.
- Indoor/Outdoor UL® Cabinet—Weather tight and locking for safety, security and peace of mind.
- Three Year Unconditional Parts Warranty—Hydro- Rain® warrants that its product will be free from defects for a minimum of three years from the date of purchase.
- Fast to Program—Interactive, multi input dial and oversized LCD display make programming quick and easy.
- Fast to Install—Factory-installed plug-and-go power cord means no in-field transformer wiring is required. Knock-outs provided for ½, ¾ and 1” conduit.
- Hinged Panel—Door allows quick and easy access to valve wiring.
- Multi-Site Management—Control multiple devices from one mobile app.
- Irrigation Audit App Integration—Integrates over the cloud with our IA award-winning audit app for automatic schedule programming.
- Remote Control—The app provides the ability to remotely control the timer from a smart device for setup and maintenance.
- B-hyve Gateway —The HRC 400 is also a gateway device for other products in the B-hyve eco-system.
- Smart Watering Options—Based on site conditions such as slope, soil type, sun/shade, historical ET and live weather feeds.
- Watering Budgeting—Match seasonal watering requirements by increasing or decreasing the durations of the stations in any of the two programs from 10%~200% of base schedule.
- Rain Delay—Rain sensor bypass technology allows manual or automatic rain delay of 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- 24 Volt Out Rain Sensor Terminals—Make installation of a wireless rain sensor receiver quick and convenient.
- Cycle and Soak Watering—Prevents run-off and provides optimal watering options for different soil types, slopes, and plants.
- Station Timing: From 1–240 minutes.
- Automatic Starts: Up to 12 start times per day.
- Programming Schedule: Days of week, watering intervals and odd/even days.
- Rain Delay: Setting for 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- Water Budgeting: Adjusts for seasonal watering demands (10% to 200% in 10% increments).
- Transformer Output: 24VAC/26VAC, 1 Amp.
- Battery Backup: 3V lithium (program saved in non-volatile memory).
- UL/CL: Approved.
- Wire Terminals: Tool-less, color-coded and angled for easy wiring.
- Protection: Built-in fault and surge protection Pump Start Terminal.