Gheen Irrigation Butterfly Valve Lever Operated
Butterfly Valve Lever Operated Features:
- Designed for swimming pool, irrigation and water systems.
- Wafer body features 4 alignment holes.
- Lever lock handle (spring-loaded) provides excellent manual control for balancing or shut off services.
- Notched throttling plate allows balancing in 10º increments in any position desired within 90º arc rotation of the disc.
- Positive bubble-tight shutoff with minimum torque.
- Seat face eliminates the need for flange gaskets.
- Phenolic backed seats prevent collapse, are stretch resistant, blowout proof, and field replaceable.
- EPDM seat temperature rated at -30°F to 275°F.
- 420 stainless steel shaft.
- Bidirectional dead-end capability for 250 psi (2” – 12”).
- Compatible with ANSI 125/150 flanges.
- Designed to comply with MSS-SP-67 and API 609.
- Ductile iron, ENP plated disc.