• Kifco’s Electric and Engine Driven Booster Pumps
provide additional pressure to your Water-Reels, when
needed, to maximize performance.
• Kifco’s standard engine driven booster pumps feature
heavy-duty Franklin Electric centrifugal pumps close
coupled to Honda, Kohler or Briggs & Stratton engines
for a compact, high performing unit.
• Engine Driven Booster Pumps are equipped with
electronic ignition, low flow shut-off, high temp blow off
valve, fuel filter, air filters, muffler, choke and throttle
to protect your investment and allow for safe operation.
• Franklin Electric or Darley
Booster Pumps Close-Coupled
to Honda, Kohler, or Briggs &
Stratton Air Cooled Gas Engines
• Low Oil Safety Shutdown on
• Fuel Cell with filters for
minimum 10 hour run time
• Optional High Altitude Jets
• Flow Switch for Automatic
Booster Pump Shutdown when
Water-Reel shuts down on
Engine Driven B-Series Boosters;
Low Pressure Shutdown on
• Kifco’s 1HP booster pump is a stand alone system
driven by a quiet, efficient, stainless steel pump and
is ideal for boosting water pressure in domestic or
light industrial irrigation. This pump is equipped with
safety features to protect from damage caused by
• For pricing on other booster pumps, call or email us and we'll get you a quote.